#StocktonStrong is fueled by private, public, and civic leadership
to facilitate the flow of accurate information and ensure an agile, resilient, and collaborative response to COVID-19 in our community.
We will provide you with a single source for resources & ways to get involved in the COVID-19 response. Further, we will collect real-time data from community members to ensure we design effective relief programs and recommend the right resources to support you. While we regularly add to the site, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you find any information that should be updated.
Stockton Strong Coalition & Community Partners
- Alan Cook, Director of Family Ministries, Central United Methodist Church
- Jasmine Dellafosse, Gathering for Justice
- Kimberly Warmsley, Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- San Joaquin United Veterans Council
To join the Stockton Strong coalition, please email email@example.com with your name, organization (if any), and contact information.
Questions about the Governor's Stay at Home Order?
For consistent updates, please visit covid19.ca.gov.
- Dine-in restaurants
- Bars and nightclubs
- Entertainment venues
- Gyms and fitness studios
- Public events and gatherings
- Convention Centers
- Hair and nail salons
- Places of worship and cultural ceremonies, like weddings and funerals
- Offices for non-critical infrastructure sectors
- Shopping malls
- Wineries and tasting rooms
- Movie theaters
- Family entertainment centers (for example: bowling alleys, miniature golf, batting cages and arcades)
- Zoos and museums
Want to support #STOCKTONSTRONG?
Your donation will fund relief programs designed to support
vulnerable workers, small businesses, and senior residents who are in quarantine.